Re: Force specific index disuse - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Seamus Abshere
Subject Re: Force specific index disuse
Date
List pgsql-general
On 5/20/14, 1:38 PM, Steve Crawford wrote:
> Is there a way to force a specific index to be removed from
> consideration in planning a single query?

hi Steve,

What is the query? Or at least a sanitized but complete version?

Thanks,
Seamus

PS. I've had luck "hinting" with OFFSET 0 but it might not help in your
use case.
http://seamusabshere.github.io/2013/03/29/hinting-postgres-and-mysql-with-offset-and-limit/

--
Seamus Abshere, SCEA