Re: BUG #10116: Unable to load more than 100 recs - trial version - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: BUG #10116: Unable to load more than 100 recs - trial version
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 4/23/2014 1:59 PM, Babar Mashkoor wrote:
> Thanks for response, can you please suggest why data is loading slow
> on redshift
> I am using SSIS 2012, and copying data from sql server 2012 to Amazon
> redshift

Redshift may be based on PostgreSQL, but it is NOT stock PostgreSQL.
You might ask Amazon support for help with their implementation.

I don't know what SSIS 2012 is, Google suggests its a Microsoft
product?  We can't help you with that, either.

Anyways, nothing here resembles a 'bug' in PostgerSQL, the pgsql-bugs
system is the wrong place to discuss this.