Re: Arduino SQL Connector - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Arduino SQL Connector
Date
List pgsql-general
On 04/17/14 20:01, Steve Spence wrote:
> I'm trying to port my application from mysql to postgres (for the GIS
> supoort). I had hoped there would be wild enthsuiasm for such a
> project, as the Arduino community is extremely large, and this would
> push postgres into a wider audience. I expected it would take multiple
> people with varying backgrounds to accomplish the task. If you can do
> it on your own, great. I'll be happy to lend what knowledge I have of
> the Arduino and using the mysql connector -

This is a pattern I've seen for over a decade now. People think that
randomly sprinkling "MySQL" into a discussion will generate "wild
enthusiasm" for supporting "their attempt to port *their* appli ..."
wait ... oh ... didn't work again?

Bummer!

Jan