Re: lpgport issue while installing pg_bulkload utility on fedora 14 OS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: lpgport issue while installing pg_bulkload utility on fedora 14 OS
Date
List pgsql-general
On 04/14/2014 07:21 AM, chiru r wrote:
>     Actually Just what the docs say:
>     http://pgbulkload.projects.__pgfoundry.org/pg_bulkload.__html#install
<http://pgbulkload.projects.pgfoundry.org/pg_bulkload.html#install>
>     $ cd pg_bulkload
>     $ make USE_PGXS=1
>     $ su
>     $ make USE_PGXS=1 install
>

> Thanks Adrian...
>
> USE_PGXS is already present in MAKEFILE.
> simple make and Make Install is working fine in Centos 5.9,i have
> successfully installed.
>
> But facing lpgport issue while installing on Fedora 14 OS.
>
> Even I have executed as per docs, also getting same *lpgport *issue.

Realized that in my previous message I should have asked what is the
source of your Postgres packages? Some Googling shows this error
occurring quite often with Fedora, so this probably requires someone
with more experience with that distribution than I. In any case I have
to run, hope you find the answer.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com