Re: PGSQL 9.3 - Materialized View - multithreading - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From PARIS Nicolas
Subject Re: PGSQL 9.3 - Materialized View - multithreading
Date
List pgsql-performance
Right, not refering triggers, seems to be kind of mix C/sql compiled  (=
external).
To conclude :
- pl/proxy, it appears difficult, and not designed to.
- pgAgent (supposed to apply jobs in a multithreaded way)
- bash (xargs does the job)
- external scripts (R, python, perl...)

So I will test pgAgent and feedback it

Thanks