Re: Global flag - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Global flag
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 03/24/2014 05:53 PM, Swapnil Bhoite wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to set a *global flag* with which I can decide whether to use my
> code or not
> in modified source code.
> How I can do that?

Please reply to existing mailing list threads. Don't make a new message
for every post. It's confusing and causes people to loose track of what
others have already told you.

Reply-all to somebody's reply to your original message (or reply-list,
if your mail client supports it) if you're following up on an existing
topic.

Imagine it like a forum. You don't make a new thread for every post, do
you? No, you *reply* to an existing thread.