Re: Server-side prepare and execute - Mailing list psycopg

From Federico Di Gregorio
Subject Re: Server-side prepare and execute
Date
List psycopg
On 21/03/2014 13:19, Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
[snip]
> I think the community has largely benefited from the work I've put in
> the project for free across several years, and I think it's only fair
> if I don't want to work /gratis/ for months on something I don't need
> personally and instead prefer to follow other pursuits with my not
> copious spare time.

Welcome to the club! :D Seriously, I think you did a great work taking
over psycopg maintenance and development and that everybody on this
mailing list knows that. Again, THANKS.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         federico.digregorio@dndg.it