Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of update announcement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Darren Duncan
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of update announcement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2014-03-18, 2:42 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Other PostgreSQL 9.3 only fixes in this update include:
>
> * Add read-only data_checksum parameter

I recall being told last fall that this would not be added to 9.3.x (9.3.1 at
the time I think) and only to 9.4.x because such a feature addition was
something only allowed for major releases and not minor ones which were just
supposed to be security and bug fixes.

So what changed that it is added in 9.3.x after all?

-- Darren Duncan