Re: Moving data from M$ JetDB file to Postgres on Linux - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Moving data from M$ JetDB file to Postgres on Linux
Date
List pgsql-general
On 03/01/2014 06:41 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Feb 2014, John McKown wrote:
>
>> Is this data generally available? If so, then can you tell us how to
>> get a
>> copy of the data? If we can get a copy, it might be able to figure out
>> how
>> to read it.
>
> John,
>
>    Here's the URL:
> <http://www.streamnet.org/datastore_search.cfm?id=410&keywords=>

FYI in the Summary / Abstract at the above link there is this:

"If you would like these data in a different format or would like help
in using this file, please contact.." <contact info>

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com