Re: proposal: new long psql parameter --on-error-stop - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: proposal: new long psql parameter --on-error-stop
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 02/28/2014 01:27 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

>     >
>     > three chars is not important
>     >
>     > important is a  placing in --help output
>     >

>     Well, then we just have to add more info to --help
>

> it can be solution

+1 for at least doing that. I found it annoying just the other day not
to find it in plsql's --help output, in a moment of brain fade when I
forgot how to spell it. So it's not just beginners who can benefit, it's
people like me whose memory occasionally goes awry.

cheers

andrew