Re: [pgsql-advocacy] GSoC 2014 - mentors, students and admins - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] GSoC 2014 - mentors, students and admins
Date
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] GSoC 2014 - mentors, students and admins  (Thom Brown <thom@linux.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 01/28/2014 06:46 PM, Atri Sharma wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:04 PM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com
> <mailto:thom@linux.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     Application to Google Summer of Code 2014 can be made as of next
>     Monday (3rd Feb), and then there will be a 12 day window in which to
>     submit an application.
>
>     I'd like to gauge interest from both mentors and students as to
>     whether we'll want to do this.
>
>     And I'd be fine with being admin again this year, unless there's
>     anyone else who would like to take up the mantle?
>
>     Who would be up for mentoring this year?  And are there any project
>     ideas folk would like to suggest?
>
> I would like to bring up the addition to MADLIB algorithms again this year.

I've spoken with the MADlib team at goivotal and they are ok to support
this proposal. Therefore I offer to mentor this.

Regards,

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group