Remote short term / part time php & PostgreSQL work - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From CS DBA
Subject Remote short term / part time php & PostgreSQL work
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Hi All;

We have a looming deadline for a large scale project. We're in bug
fixing mode on the tail end of the phase I beta cycle.

We could use some help full time or part time, probably short term (at
least initially) but with the possibility of more work down the road.

The software stack / dev environment includes:

Linux (Redhat, CentOS etc)
php
javascript
PostgreSQL
git

Send me a resume and your desired hourly rate if interested.

Thanks...

/Kevin