Re: [pgsql-www] Where to put shared designs/images - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Where to put shared designs/images
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

> They disabled "uploads", separate from the repositories, was my
> understanding: https://github.com/blog/1302-goodbye-uploads
>
> Not sure about predictable URLs, but using git itself for very large
> repos is maybe not the best idea in general. Everybody will have to
> clone a 10+Gb repository to contribute even something simple, I'm not
> sure that's very contributor-friendly either...

Why aren't we just using the redmine facilities at .org? It has the
ability to have wiki pages, uploads and a repo if you want.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc