Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Milwaukee User Group - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Milwaukee User Group
Date
List pgsql-www
On 02/10/2014 02:30 PM, David Fetter wrote:

>>> In this list
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/list/group/6/
>>> you can see the PUG name by hovering over each link.
>>>
>>> BrewPUG doesn't sound so bad to me; at least it's not as bad as having
>>> given the "spug" name to a group that didn't ever get off the ground.

Yeah I would lean toward BrewPUG better than CheesePUG ;). Seriously
though, the name is a little fun but still applicable.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc