Re: Row-security on updatable s.b. views - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Row-security on updatable s.b. views
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 02/06/2014 04:54 PM, Yeb Havinga wrote:
> On 2014-02-06 05:43, Craig Ringer wrote:
>> Based on Tom's objections, another approach is presented in
>> rls-9.4-upd-sb-views-v5 on  git@github.com:ringerc/postgres.git . The
>> Query node is used to record the recursive expansion parent list
>> instead, and copying is avoided.
>
> Cannot fetch or clone.
>
> github on web says "This repository is temporarily unavailable. The
> backend storage is temporarily offline. Usually this means the storage
> server is undergoing maintenance. Please contact support if the problem
> persists."

If this persists, or someone else has the same issue, try the HTTPS url:

https://github.com/ringerc/postgres.git

per: http://github.com/ringerc/postgres/

(I need to chase up my git.postgresql.org account request, it seems to
have got lost).