Re: jsonb and nested hstore - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: jsonb and nested hstore
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 01/31/2014 11:35 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Yes, or anyone else who wants to join in. I'd very much welcome a
> substantial code review - I have been staring at this far too long on
> my own.

I should mention that in fact by far the largest piece of this is not my
work, but Oleg and Teodor's work. I'm sure they would welcome an in
depth review too, but I realised that my message above might have given
a false impression. They deserve the credit for having come up with and
implemented this scheme for tree-ish data.

cheers

andrew