Re: How can I build OSSP UUID support on Windows to avoid duplicate UUIDs? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: How can I build OSSP UUID support on Windows to avoid duplicate UUIDs?
Date
Re: How can I build OSSP UUID support on Windows to avoid duplicate UUIDs?  ("MauMau" <maumau307@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi MauMau-san

it my bug patch applied to ver 1.6.2....sorry..
then, I made the next patch is there, please see,
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/

I will be adjusted and Ralf-san again.

best regards,
Hiroshi Saito