Re: Commitfest II CLosed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: Commitfest II CLosed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Boszormenyi Zoltan escribió:
>
>> I hoped that reviewing 4 patches in this CF (UNNEST, Extension templates,
>> DISCARD SEQUENCES, and extended RETURNING syntax) gets my huge patch reviewed.
> I'm still on the hook for parts of this one (and also for Pavel's date
> constructors stuff).

Thank you very much.

> I won't touch the ones that modify the core of
> ecpg, but I hope I hope I will be able to look at the other ones to ease
> work for Michael.

I hope he has time for this patch soon. When this patch was brought up
last time, he expressed interest.

> I spent the last two weeks moving to another city,
> which was pretty exhausting, so I wasn't able to get as much done as I
> hoped.  It's finally done now and today I got a stable network
> connection in the new place.

I wish you the best with your new place and friendly neighbours! :-)

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--
Zoltán Böszörményi