Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/contrib/pg_dumpaccounts (Makefile README pg_dumpaccounts.sh) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/contrib/pg_dumpaccounts (Makefile README pg_dumpaccounts.sh)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> I do feel strongly about this ... 7.0.3 was considered in a release state
> *before* it was committed, pending your docs changes ... personally, if we
> leave this in contrib, my vote is to hold off the release a suitable
> amount of time for testing purposes ...

Er, since when do we do pre-release testing of contrib stuff?  I'm
generally in agreement that this wasn't a good idea, but I don't see a
reason to hold off the release to test it.  Let's wait till tomorrow to
see if we get more votes, and then it's either in or out.