Re: Horology regress test changed? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Horology regress test changed?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> I'm seeing a whole bunch of miscompares in the horology test today.
>> Is this stuff supposed to have changed behavior?

> Yup. RTFCVSL :)

I did, but the log didn't say anything about unfixed regression test
cases.  If you're going to leave some platform-specific comparison
files un-updated, I think it'd be polite to warn people about that
explicitly... probably on pghackers, not just committers...

I have updated horology-no-DST-before-1970.out, but that still leaves
us needing updates for horology-1947-PDT.out and
horology-solaris-1947.out.