PostgreSQL Timeline - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From damien clochard
Subject PostgreSQL Timeline
Date
Re: PostgreSQL Timeline
Re: PostgreSQL Timeline
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

I'm currently building an visual timeline of all PostgreSQL versions and
its forks. This is gonna be a lot of work and I'll be happy if I can
finish it before we celebrate the 30th anniversay of Stonebraker
launching his Post-Ingres project ;-)

For now, I've done the easy part but before adding the forks, I'd like
to know what you think of this :

https://raw.github.com/daamien/artwork/master/inkscape/PostgreSQL_timeline/timeline_postgresql.png

I am correct ? Did I miss something ?

In the end the goal is to have an A2 poster and put it behind the PG
booth at meetings and conferences.

Of course, anyone who wants to get involved is welcome. I could use some
help when listing all the forks and searching for their history...

The source code is here :
https://github.com/daamien/artwork/tree/master/inkscape/PostgreSQL_timeline

Any comment is welcome.

--