Registration for the German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference is open - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Registration for the German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference is open
Date
List pgsql-general
The German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference takes place in Oberhausen on
November 8th. The registration is now open, please visit the website:

http://2013.pgconf.de/

The keynote will be delivered by Peter van Hardenberg who talks about
"The World's Largest Postgres Install". In sum we got submissions from
25 different speakers - right now we are in the process of selecting the
talks and creating a schedule. More details soon.

The Early Bird ends October 7th, one month before the conference. Please
be aware that we have a limited number of tickets.

See you in Oberhausen

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group