Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs
Date
List pgsql-general
On 09/10/2013 10:15 PM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> patrick keshishian <pkeshish@gmail.com> wrote:
>> One more "cute" idea that came to me last night. Here is a very
>
>> poor attempt at it by yours truly; keep in mind I'm not a graphics
>> artist. This image is for illustration purposes only!
>>
>>      http://sidster.com/gallery/2013/09/10/elephant_paw.sml.jpg
>>
>> Can you picture a bunch of these on a meeting table? If that image
>> does not scream "Stampede!", I don't know what does. =)
>>
>> Again, a great conversation starter.
>
> I think I like this idea best so far!
>
> Some supporting documentation for a final version:
>
> http://www.asknature.org/strategy/29c12a353dab52ad8d4eb5d4337cefb9

I agree, that's a good idea. Instead of the original PG logo near the
top, the mug can show a real elephant face along with the foots on both
sides. And then have "PostgreSQL" somewhere written - maybe turned 90°
near the handle, on both sides?

How does this sound? And next question: who can design this? ;-)

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group