Re: higth performance write to disk - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jeison Bedoya Delgado
Subject Re: higth performance write to disk
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi merlin,
Thanks for your interest, I'm using version 9.2.2, I have a machine with
128GB RAM, 32 cores, and my BD weighs 400GB. When I say slow I meant
that while consultations take or failing a copy with pgdump, this taking
the same time before had 10K disks in raid 10 and now that I have SSDs
in Raid 10.

That behavior is normal, or you can improve writing and reading.

thank you very much

--
Atentamente,

JEISON BEDOYA DELGADO