Re: Fix Windows socket error checking for MinGW - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Cronenworth
Subject Re: Fix Windows socket error checking for MinGW
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 08/19/2013 09:11 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> I already gave you a sufficient identifier for the commit. In case you're not
> aware, git is quite happy dealing with small commit identifiers. If you do "git
> log -1 a099482" you should get the details you require.

It should cross your mind that people have more than one computer and may reply
using a mobile phone that doesn't have git loaded on it.

When I'm back at my Postgres development system I'll gladly look at the git history.

P.S. The tone of your replies is very hostile and unwelcome.