Re: Fix Windows socket error checking for MinGW - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Cronenworth
Subject Re: Fix Windows socket error checking for MinGW
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 08/18/2013 12:02 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> There is a much simpler fix, which is to do these assignments unconditionally in
> src/port/win32.h. The following small change fixes the problem for me:

No. Please do not do this.

> Note that the original patch appears to be not only misguided but wrong, in that
> it undid a recent important change (commit a099482c) as I read it.

My patch was created against the latest git checkout as of the date I sent the
e-mail. If you could provide the full commit ID I could take a look, but it
seems you don't care about my patch enough I'm not sure you will bother.