Re: Exit code -1073741819 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Exit code -1073741819
Date
List pgsql-general
On 08/06/2013 04:17 PM, Carlos Henrique Reimer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for the feedback!
>
> I have tried to drop the index and the reindex procedure but both fail
> with the same exit code.
>
> Copied the data directory to another partition on same HD but same results.
>
> Next change window will install PG 8.2.23 in another Windows box and
> copy the data directory to the new box.
>
> Hope the error will not be propagated to the new box.

Hope springs eternal, but given the lack of success copying to a new
partition I would think moving to a new box will not help either.

Can you do anything with the table, for instance a simple select *  ?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com