Re: Unwanted debug messages - Mailing list psycopg

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Unwanted debug messages
Date
Re: Unwanted debug messages  (Wenceslao Grillo <wenceslao@leandergames.com>)
List psycopg
On 08/06/2013 06:25 AM, Joe Abbate wrote:
> Hola Wences,
>
> On 06/08/13 09:05, Wenceslao Grillo wrote:
>> thanks for your prompt reply. You are right, I changed the value of
>> client_min_messages in the postgresql.conf file to "error" and the
>> messages stopped appearing.
>> Do you know of any way to prevent those messages from showing in the
>> console even if the server sends them? It's not in every server that I
>> will have that level of privilege.
>
> I think you should check log_destination in postgresql.conf.

That would change the destination of the messages coming from
log_min_messages and still would require that the OP had privileges on
the server. As far as I know it up to the client to deal with
client_min_messages and I do not think psycopg2 has a way of throttling
that.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com