Re: Test CMake build - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yury Zhuravlev
Subject Re: Test CMake build
Date
List pgsql-general
> I used to use "make install-strip", is that not a thing anymore?
I think it's plans for the near future. Please create issue in GitHub.

> /home/andy/projects/postgres_cmake/build/src/timezone//zic: Cannot create
> directory /usr/local/pg99: Permission denied
I will fix it.

>sh: /usr/local/pg99/bin/initdb: No such file or directory

I have not tested yet with DESTDIR. I think tomorrow will correct it.

>Yeah, that makes sense, its not actually there yet.  Is the installcheck
>important to you?  I can do the install if you like.

installcheck is replace "make check" now. Or I did not understand your
question.

--
Yury Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company