Re: Website Redo Kick Off - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: Website Redo Kick Off
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

I'm sure that postings will be required, because some questions may be
posed to the list for response to inclusion or exclusion of some parts
of the HTML. For example there appears to be a number of javascripts in
the pages.

Also I guess I can ask now, why is there pages for public & private
APIs?

I found on my project that through web analysis very few people
were actually accessing the API docs, so I removed them since they
were already available with the download. I'm not advocating this
in pgjdbc's case, by why two?

danap.