Seeking remote - as needed PostgreSQL contractors - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From CS DBA
Subject Seeking remote - as needed PostgreSQL contractors
Date
List pgsql-jobs
All;

We're growing faster than we expected, and as a result we're jumping
around more than a one legged man in a kick the can game.  So, we are
looking for some solid PostgreSQL resources that we can draw upon when
we need to expand our bandwidth.

Skills / Requirements:
- mid to senior PostgreSQL skills
- mid to senior Linux skills
- scripting experience (bash, perl, python, etc)
- understanding of data modeling to include OLTP and DSS approaches
- understanding of performance tuning in a postgreSQL environment
- skilled an tuning Queries
- reliable, able to meet agreed upon deadlines

If interested please send a resume and hourly rates my way...

Thanks

/Kevin