Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review]) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])
Date
In response to Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 07/12/2013 06:15 AM, Amit kapila wrote:
> I generally use windows as dev environment, it hasn't shown these warnings.
> I shall check in linux and correct the same.

Really?  Hey, I'm gonna send you a lot of Windows-specific patches for
testing in the future ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.