Re: Process in state BIND, authentication, PARSE - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Process in state BIND, authentication, PARSE
Date
List pgsql-performance
On 07/08/2013 12:22 PM, Jeison Bedoya wrote:
> Hi, i want to know why in my database the process stay in BID, PARSE,
> autentication, startup by a couple minuts, generating slow in the
> process, perhaps tunning parameters? or configuration of operating
> system (Linux RHEL 6).

You haven't given us nearly enough information about your setup. We'd
need to see your configuration settings and have some details of the
machine and where connections are coming from to diagnose it further.

cheers

andrew