Re: Project plans - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: Project plans
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

I resend my early statements to have the web page include more development
aspects of the project available. On a more fully understanding of github,
I'm new to that, seems most development can be managed like patches, etc.
from there. I still maintain that the TODO and other information could help
to communication more effectively with potential contributors.

I can open a new discussion for the web site redo to another thread. I think
that could wait for now for a few days.

As a more formal introduction of myself I'm semi-retired and do some consulting
work in the states. My website is dandymadeproductions.com. I have an interest
in the pgJDBC because my open source database access tool MyJSQLView uses it
as the interface to the PostgreSQL db server.

danap.