Re: SQL editor view, Add favourite disabled - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Marc Cooper
Subject Re: SQL editor view, Add favourite disabled
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 18/06/13 22:12, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-06-14 at 19:32 +0100, Marc Cooper wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When in the SQL editor, I can no longer add queries to my favourites.
>>
>> I have added entries in the past, and I can see these and access them,
>> but I can no longer add new entries as the menu item "Add favourite..."
>> is greyed out and disabled.
>>

> It's disabled if you have no text in the query textbox. AFAICT, that's
> the only reason explaining why it is disabled.

Well, clearly I have a query that I'm trying to save.

The problem is that the "Add favourite..." never becomes available.

Is there somewhere I can report a bug? There doesn't appear to be
anywhere on github, as far as I can see.

--
Best,
Marc