Re: PSA: If you are running Precise/12.04 upgrade your kernel. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PSA: If you are running Precise/12.04 upgrade your kernel.
Date
List pgsql-general
On 06/14/2013 09:12 AM, Bosco Rama wrote:

> A colleague mentioned this LKML thread:
>    <http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1210.1/00725.html>
>
> Seems it was fixed in 3.9.x.  I'm wonder if there is any way to easily
> determine if the fix was back-ported to the various Ubunutu-maintained
> kernels for Precise?

It is pretty easy to test for using iozone with multiple threads.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc