Re: Getting yum errors - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Getting yum errors
Date
List pgsql-www
On 06/05/2013 07:11 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:

> Hi Joshua,
>
> On Mon, 2013-06-03 at 10:36 -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> pgdg92-source/primary_db
>>                                             |  25 kB     00:00
>> http://yum.postgresql.org/srpms/9.2/redhat/rhel-5-x86_64/repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2:
>> [Errno -3] Error performing checksum
>> Trying other mirror.
>> Error: failure: repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2 from pgdg92-source: [Errno
>> 256] No more mirrors to try.
>
> Please fix your firewall and/or proxy -- if you have already cleaned up
> your cache, and it did not work, for sure.

I did clean up the cache. Not sure what would be wrong with my firewall
or proxy since everything else works except the yum.postgresql.org repo.
There is also no firewall or proxy on this machine.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc