Re: ODBC does not handle WITH clause - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: ODBC does not handle WITH clause
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Joe,

(2013/05/24 3:00), Joe Conway wrote:

> On 05/23/2013 08:15 AM, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
>> Psqlodbc drivers take care of with clause just a little. As for the
>> ERROR message, possibly I found at least one of the cause. Could
>> you test the change when I make a patch?
>
> Sure, absolutely.

After further investigation I found that more works are needed
to support WITH CTE statements properly.

We are preparing for the next release.
Is it OK to apply a stopgap patch to fix the ERROR message?
The patch is a one line patch to the current source git but
the patch to 9.1.0200 will be very big.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue