Re: [ODBC] ODBC constructs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: [ODBC] ODBC constructs
Date
List pgsql-general
On 5/21/2013 1:59 PM, Dev Kumkar wrote:

> I already have installed this on Linux from above link some days back
> but not able to find library. Can you point me to the same?
> Also this link says to compile if its non-windows -
> http://psqlodbc.projects.pgfoundry.org/faq.html#1.2 Check 1.3
>
> Can you point me to samples out there?

what specific non-Windows operating system distribution are you using?
ODBC stuff is packaged for most of them.  for instance, the
yum.postgresql.org repository has it packaged as postgresql92-odbc,
available for a variety of redhat/fedora/centos style systems, I'm sure
the debian/ubuntu apt repositories have similar.