Re: LONG delete with LOTS of FK's - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shaun Thomas
Subject Re: LONG delete with LOTS of FK's
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/09/2013 03:58 PM, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> "SELECT 1 FROM ONLY "public"."ibmgbs_values" x WHERE $1
> OPERATOR(pg_catalog.=) "account_id" FOR SHARE OF x"

This is the statement it canceled on. I've found that when long deletes
like this happen, it's because of the statement that you see when you
cancel. Something tells me that if you try this again, it'll be the same
foreign key check.

Look and make sure account_id in ibmgbs_values is the same exact type as
the referenced table.

--
Shaun Thomas
312-676-8870