Re: Failing start-up archive recovery at Standby mode in PG9.2.4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KONDO Mitsumasa
Subject Re: Failing start-up archive recovery at Standby mode in PG9.2.4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(2013/05/07 22:40), Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On 26.04.2013 11:51, KONDO Mitsumasa wrote:
>> So I fix CreateRestartPoint at branching point of executing
>> MinRecoveryPoint.
>> It seems to fix this problem, but attached patch is plain.
>
> I didn't understand this. I committed a fix for the issue where recycled WAL
> files get in the way of recovery, but I'm not sure if you're describing the same
> issue or something else. But before we dig any deeper into this, can you verify
> if you're still seeing any issues on 9.3beta1?
Yes, my fix was very plain and mistake fix point. I see your patch, your fix is
right. I posted another problem that is cannot promote and PITR. It might be
different problem, uut I could not reproduce it...
Please wait for more! I try to analyze and test in 9.2.4 with your patch and
9.3beta1.

Best regards,
--
NTT Open Source Software Center