Re: Documentation epub format - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Documentation epub format
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 05/01/2013 10:56 AM, Andrew Satori wrote:

> I would second Tom on this, and if ePub is really a longer term goal of the documentation, the various eBook formats
havediffering levels of support for hyperlinking that would merit retaining everything in a single book that can be
linkedfrom direct references.

I don't think ePub is a problem here, we will have the same problem with
PDF. The issue is the sheer size of the manual. If we can solve the
cross referencing issue, breaking them up makes sense I would think.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579