Re: BUG #6733: All Tables Empty After pg_upgrade (PG 9.2.0 beta 2) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Mike Wilson
Subject Re: BUG #6733: All Tables Empty After pg_upgrade (PG 9.2.0 beta 2)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
This can be closed.  I figured out what I was doing wrong, which was after =
the conversion I was cleaning up the old datadir by deleting it, which dest=
royed the hard links to the data since I am using pg_upgrade --link

Mike Wilson

On Jul 12, 2012, at 3:49 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 06:44:06PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> mfwilson@gmail.com writes:
>>> This runs without errors and I am able to start the new upgraded PG92be=
ta2
>>> cluster.  The schemas appear to be correct as well as the table definit=
ions