Re: Git migration - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Git migration
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I have now pushed the migrated repository to git.postgresql.org, as
project psqlodbc. See:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=psqlodbc.git;a=summary

I have heard no objections, so let's consider this the official
repository from now on. Hooray!

I'll copy the tarball of the CVS repository somewhere for archive
purposes, and see if I can update the pgfoundry pages to point to the
new git repository. Next, I'll do a commit to remove the CVS keywords,
and then start committing various real patches that have been pending
for a long time.

Committers: please email me your community login ID, so that I can give
you permissions.

- Heikki