Re: Google Summer of code 2013 - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Google Summer of code 2013
Date
List pgsql-students
>> I am Akansha Singh. I am a Java developer with experience of designing
>>  databases.i have been an intern in Oracle , i had worked on Oracle database
>> I have also did project using JDBC before .I will be highly obliged if some one can
>> give ur suggestions for the project idea.
>>
>>  I would be interested to work on PL/Java and JDBC.

Just to make absolutely sure: your internship with Oracle is over,
correct?  If you are still an Oracle intern, the terms of that
internship prohibit you participating in GSOC.

Even if your internship is over, you'll need to email me and Thom
*privately* about what specific things you worked on at Oracle as an
intern.  You cannot work on anything on Postgres which is closely
related to your internship work at Oracle.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.