Re: Heroku early upgrade is raising serious questions - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Heroku early upgrade is raising serious questions
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Perhaps we can just agree that the way this was handled was a mistake, and
> strive for more transparency and egalitarianism next time? Sure, Heroku has
> a huge list of servers listening on 5432, but do did that place in Poland,
> and apparently they did not get a early warning.

We didn't find out about Home.PL until the day of release.  And we
wouldn't put them on an early notification list in any case, since
despite our efforts, we don't have a direct, trusted contact there.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.