Re: getting a list of users - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: getting a list of users
Date
List pgsql-general
Eric Smith <eric_h_smith@mac.com> writes:
> I actually started with the source: postgresql-8.3.5.tar.gz, from the
> source download location.  I just build straight from that source...
> no mucking around with any of the sources.

Hmph, now I'm really mystified.  If the straight source build were
this broken we'd surely have noticed (we have multiple Mac buildfarm
machines, not to mention various developers including me who test
regularly on Macs).  Have you tried running the regression tests
against your build?  Could you provide the output of pg_config?

            regards, tom lane