Re: elephant logo in OFM format? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Matteo Beccati
Subject Re: elephant logo in OFM format?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 09/04/2013 00:11, Matteo Beccati wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 08/04/2013 21:58, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> No, vendors who have the conversion software charge $100 per "design",
>> and as a rule don't give you the file, so if you want to switch vendors
>> you have to pay the fee again.  That's how the embroidery vendor pay
>> their software fees.
>>
>> FWIW, in the USA neither LLBean nor Elegant Stitches require OFM files.
>
> I've just installed and registered a free software that should be able
> to produce OFM files, Stitch Era Universal. It's getting a bit late here
> right now, so I'll take a look tomorrow and see if I'm able to convert
> the SVG or PNG logo files with it.

Oh well,  gave it a try. It cannot export to OFM, but DST instead. I've
uploaded the DST to zazzle and you can find a preview here:

http://snag.gy/fgIXv.jpg

It has a little "bug": the left eye seems to be connected to the white
border, although there's no indication of it in the software itself.

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/