Building 3rd-party contrib/extension on Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Satoshi Nagayasu
Subject Building 3rd-party contrib/extension on Windows?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

PostgreSQL has lots of useful modules/extentions even outside the core
distribution. I'm trying to find out how I can build such 3rd-party
contrib/extention on Windows.

For example, I'm using PostgreSQL on Windows, bulit and distributed by
EnterpriseDB, and I want to run pgTAP on it. AFAIK, there's no Windows
binary distribution for pgTAP. So, I guess I need to build this
extention myself. Other useful extentions as well.

Is there any good guide to build such 3rd-party contrib/extention
on Windows, particularly to work with EDB distribution? Or do you have
any experience which can be shared?

Regards,
--
Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga@uptime.jp>