Re: NYPUG? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Derek Rodner
Subject Re: NYPUG?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Brian,

EnterpriseDB is located in Edison, NJ, a short train ride from Manhattan.  We would be glad to help in any way that we can.  We would even like to host a meeting here in our offices.  We are a 3 minute walk from the Metro Park train station.

Why don’t you give me a call to discuss…

Best regards,

Derek

Derek M. Rodner

Director, Product Strategy